Wednesday 24 January 2007

Am I thin yet?

Well, I've been to Yoga tonight. For something that I thought was going to be laying down or just slowly wafting about to waffly music, it Wasn't, ow. There was candlelight and waffly, tinkly music but it was stretching and leaning and bending and stuff. There was also a bit of one-upwomanship in that some of the women had bought, yes bought special foam blocks to lay their heads upon - instead of using a jumper or pillow. O, and why is it always me that is the only one who has to fart?

I think, now that I've eaten my dinner (meatballs a la Nigella) I shall have a bath and go to my bed. I shall sleep tonight. And the teacher's voice wasn't as gravelly as that McKenna's.

I am, for the first time since about August last year, having my hair cut tomorrow, hooray! I can't afford to have all the highlights and stuff done, this time but I shall ask for my usual - to look young, slim, sexy and gorgeous, ahem. If they don't laugh I shall stay, but the answer I do like is 'Yes, madam, that will not take long.

No comments: