Friday 24 December 2010

Preps

Nearly there!  Only a couple of hours 'til the day arrives.

We've had the visit to Santa ...


... and, our son and his family arrived safely from England-shire, together with our baby grandson ...


... who loves to play with nanny's magazines!

Yesterday, our two eldest grand-daughters decorated our Christmas cake, and  all six of us girls went to the panto at the Festival Theatre at Pitlochry, to see Cinderella.  It was the first time they had put on a panto, and what a great job they did of it!  From the youngest (aged 3) to the coolest two (aged 13) their mums, and me, their nan, we all thoroughly enjoyed it, and if they do it again next year, they've already sold six tickets.

Yes, I already have my Christmas here, with my lovely family around me.  I don't need anything else - what bliss!

Here's wishing you all you wish yourself, this Christmas
with loads of love from the tea house

The Cake
Made by Maura (and brought up to Scotland from Cambridgeshire!)
Decorated by Ash and Coo
xx

No comments: