Saturday 10 July 2010

Children's clothes

What a joy it is to be making stuff for little people!




Oh dear!  I made these for our baby grandson orginally, but the sizing was well out!  So, miss aged three has them, with a couple of yo-yos added for effect. (ps they do look better when the shoes are on, too)


The was the pair of trews he ended up with - in the new born size, despite him being a large size five months worth!  Nanny added the appliqué car with buttons.  The pattern for these has been in my cupboard for over twelve years, as I first did them for nanny's best girl, who is now aged 13!


These were made from vintage sheeting. 

 As is the next item - aged three's dress, here -


How cute is that, eh?  This one is the first of two I made from 'Weekend Sewing' which I just love, and will be using again and again, I'm sure.

Something that was promised a while ago is the cooking/painting pinney, so ta da!


She will grow into this, I'm sure!  This is nanny's own pattern.

No comments: