Monday 17 May 2010

When I 'come out'

Ooh, now it has happened.  I need to 'come out' locally, that is, to friends who I have been helping to learn how to start they're own blog. 

I have really been enjoying taking these workshops - and another friend has found others who want me to show them how to do this, as well! 

However, since I have the privilage of knowing others' blog details (though they can delete these and start new ones elsewhere, for privacy) it seems a bit silly to hold out the information about my own.  I have warned people, though, that they might see stuff on my own blog they may not like - such as swear words and/or views they may not agree with.  And, I suppose this goes for you as well, dear reader.  If you don't like it, you can use one of those little pinkies and click away from the page, ma'am!

No comments: