Friday 26 March 2010

Well now - diet update

I've had a lesson today.  I popped along to my WW class this evening, fully expecting to have put weight on.  Not a very good expectation, but not really a very good week.  I lost half a pound. Yep, a measly ½ not a good amount, and thankfully, off but ....... still, I am now 17 st 2½ lbs - a whole 8 ½ off altogether.


This is good, it is good, but as my school reports used to say 'Could do better!'  I was fairly okay this week, with doing the plan, but there is a difference between 'doing it' and actually 'sticking' to the plan, if you know what I mean.  This week I did plan a week's menu, shopped for it, and pinned it to the board, so that I and Mr T would know just what we were meant to be eating, what the POINTS value was, and what page to find the recipe.  Except, I had not planned in for the Indian takeaway meal after class on Thursday; chocolate M & M's at the cinema on Friday; the odd chocolate bar; the missed breakfasts; and the big meeting we had at the SWRI on Wednesday evening, where I downed not only a lovely meringue with cream, but several sandwiches, Victoria sponge cake, chocolate rice krispies I had made (you can guess the level of sophistication in this house!) and plenty of lovely quiche.

Now, looking back at that list, I cannot believe I lost any weight at all, oh shite.  But, this week I will be starting with a walk with friends in the morning, Mr T has been complaining about the lack of housework carried out in this homestead, so I shall tackle some of that, ahem, and I will be sticking to the plan and writing everything down.


That will be a good start.

No comments: